Contact Us to Get Started
Copyright @2013-2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1. The health care law requires ALEs to report information about health Insurance coverage offered to its full-time employees and their dependents as well as to the IRS.
2. ALEs must report information about themselves, the coverage they offered – if any – and the individuals covered under the policy.
3. ALEs are required to furnish a statement to each full-time employee that includes the same information provided to the IRS by January 31, 2017.
4. ALEs that file 250 or more information returns during the calendar year must file the returns electronically.
5. ALEs must file Form 1095-C, The health care law requires ALEs to report information about health insurance coverage offered to its full-time employees and their dependents as well as to the IRS.
6. Self-insured employers that are applicable large employers, and therefore are also subject to the information reporting requirements for offers of employer-sponsored health insurance coverage, must combine reporting under both provisions by filing a single information return, Form 1095-C, and transmittal, Form 1094-C.
We're Here to Help
Get advice from our experienced network of financial managers.
Keana Spencer is an Accountant, Entrepreneur, and Educator to her clients, with a strong passion. Keana has over 10 years of experience and through her practice, she is a source of knowledge and strategies to her clients.