Tax Planning and Consulting
Navigating the tax landscape of today successfully requires experience and understanding. As a national accounting and tax provider, we have a depth of expertise to help you maximize your available tax planning opportunities. Our professionals work closely with you to understand your unique needs and challenges in order to bring you the appropriate solutions. From entity structuring to tax minimization, we provide a full spectrum of tax solutions to help you minimize your tax burden while staying in compliance with reporting regulations.
What is a Tax Planner?
A Tax planner is an individual who meets with their clients ahead of time to develop tax strategies to alleviate unnecessary tax.
Attributes of a Tax Planner
What is Tax Planning?
Tax Planning is a service that helps you mitigate your tax liability and optimize your tax situation prior to tax preparation. Tax Avoidance is illegal, Tax Evasion is criminal and Tax planning is neither!
Tax planning is a legitimate way to optimize your potential tax consequences based on your future plans and goals.
Current and Relevant Information
Tax laws and regulations are subject to change, eliciting the need to stay abreast of the latest developments and their impact on your affairs. We keep you posted on proposed and newly passed through our proactive client service model. We regularly produce insight to clarify these issues via our newsletters or our social media outlets.
We will incorporate those changes into action, ensuring your tax planning strategy reflects and responds to new developments.
We stand ready to pass along the best practices we have learned from our years of experience working with individuals, business, and non-profit organizations.
Explore the abounding ways that we can assist you with your affairs. Contact us!
Create Your Customized Tax Plan Today -Here is How it works!
- The Interview Process. You start with a brief interview with a Client Consultant. We want to hear about where you are now, and where you want to be. We’ll ask a few easy questions about your current situation and from that determine the best Tax Strategy program for you.
- The Tax Questionnaire. You’ll complete our brief Tax Questionnaire. This is where you tell us you’re financial, business and investment goals and where your money currently goes.
- Your Personal Strategist. Your personal strategist reviews your information and develops a comprehensive Tax Strategy. This is the stage where amazing things happen! In fact, the average savings for a taxpayer as a result of their Tax Strategy plan was over $14,000 per year!
- Strategic Tax Plan Review. You’ll talk with your personal Tax Strategist to review the details of your plan and to get your feedback.
- Written Strategy Plan. Your strategic tax plan is so packed with information that we write up your customized strategy so you won’t miss a thing! You get a written strategy plan, along with information on all available deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies.
- Follow Up. About two weeks after the initial consultation, we will follow up with a phone call with your Strategist to cover the details of the first meeting again or to go through new questions you’ve uncovered.
Share this page
Contact Us to Get Started
Copyright @2013-2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.