1. Put Your Children on Your Payroll
2. Get Divorced after December 31
3. Stay Single to Increase Mortgage Deductions
4. Get Married on or before December 31
5. Make Use of the 0 Percent Tax Bracket
I know that taxes can cause confusion. Remember, that’s why you have us and we are always here to be of service. If you want to discuss any of the strategies above, please contact us.
We're Here to Help
Get advice from our experienced network of financial managers.
Spencer Accounting Group, LLC does not provide investment, tax, legal, or retirement advice or recommendations in these blogs. The information presented here is not specific to any individual's personal circumstances.
Keana Spencer is an Accountant, Entrepreneur, and Educator to her clients, with a strong passion. Keana has over 10 years of experience and through her practice, she is a source of knowledge and strategies to her clients.